Celebrate Summer Safely
SERVPRO of Grand Traverse Area hopes you stay safe and have an awesome summer. Consider the following tips provided by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), to keep you and your family safe.
- When using a charcoal grill, only use the starter fluids designed for barbecue grills; do not add fluid after coals have been lit.
- When using a gas grill, ensure the hose connection is tight; check hosed for leaks. Applying soap water to the hoses will easily and safely reveal any leaks.
- When camping, always use a flame-retardant tent and set up camp far way from a campfire.
- Always build a campfire downwind from the tent area. Clear vegetation and dig a pit before building your fire. Extinguish the fire before going to sleep or leaving the campsite.
- Store liquid fire starter (not gasoline) away fro your tent and campfire and only use dry kindling to freshen an existing campfire.
The summer season should be a time to make lasting memories and enjoy the great outdoors. Stay safe this summer!
2020 Toys for Tots
We were so happy to help a very well deserving Charity!
At the end of 2020 after surviving a very unusual and very different year, we decided that in lieu of Holiday gifts to our clients we would donate to charities that were in need of some help this year. One of the charities we selected was the Toys for Tots campaign. After speaking with the local chapter for Toys for Tots we found that because of the COVID-19 pandemic, donations were down drastically this year. We were excited at the opportunity to help and we hope our donation brought some Holiday Joy to some children in need.
Happy Holidays from SERVPRO of Grand Traverse Area
Happy Holidays from SERVPRO of Grand Traverse Area! We hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season and spending time with family and friends. To honor our customers this year we are donating to Toys for Tots! This is a great organization that spreads joy to many children in need. They still could use help this year so check NW Michigan Marine Toys for Tots to see how you can help! Happy Holidays!