It's the water you don't see that causes the most damage
Your home should be your place of rest. But when water begins leaking - even small leaks in ares you can't see - your home could quickly become a source of stress. The possibility of harmful mold, rot and unseen damage may affect the value of your home and the health of loves ones.
SERVPRO of Grand Traverse Area understands how disruptive water damages can be for your entire family and will help ensure the water is identified, regardless of where it hides. That's why we offer 24-hour emergency response by trained, uniformed restoration professionals. Our team is trained to safely clean and restore your home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of Water.
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis.
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises For Hidden Moisture.
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction.
- Move and Block furniture and Contents.
- Inspect Carpet Pad/Carpet and Provide Service.
- Apply Necessary Treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization).
- Utilize Advance Drying and Monitoring Equipment.
- Dispose of Refuse
After all, when it comes to your home and your family, even small disasters can feel like huge problems.
So if a water damage occurs in your home, just call SERVPRO of Grand Traverse Area at (231) 943-9750. We are here to help!