Kitchen Fire in Leelanau County
This kitchen was damaged by a fire. This fire begain outside the home from a fire that was in a portable fire pit but quickly spread to the interior of the home. You can see how the window was boarded up and removed because of extensive damage. Notice the soot damage on the ceiling. The process required a temporary board up in order to protect the home, cleaning of the interior from the soot damage and then our reconstruction crew was able to replace all the damaged building materials. The after photo shows the window replaced and the ceiling cleaned of all soot.