Kitchen Dishes affected by fire damage
This homeowner had a kitchen fire in Traverse City, MI that affected the entire kitchen. The fire was very extensive and affected most of the home. The dish shown is a dish the homeowner had bought on a trip and to remind them of the beautiful trip they took. Therefore this dish sentimental value traveling experience. By utilizing our Ultrasonic cleaning machine we were able to quickly clean and santize the dish. In the before photo you can see all the soot on the edges of the dish. The after photo shows a dish cleaned of soot and ready to be used again.